Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bottom O the blog mixed-bag O art.









Sometimes a lamp is just.......a lamp.                                              Artist: Jeffrey Littleton   
Pastel on paper.... pencil....... watercolor...... acrylic.......... ink....... charcoal.......just about everything on this bottom O the blog mixed-bag O art posting. 
                                                                                            
Much more to come....please stay tuned.

YOU HAVE REACHED THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG............CHEERS!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Uptown is home.

Anonymous said...

dude we are glad your childish attempts are residing out of our sight

Unknown said...

Thanks Anonymous! It is insightful and unselfish critique such as yours for which I say ....Thank You.

Lowell Thompson said...

Hey,

Looks good. I'm sitting in Starbucks on Magnolia right now. I saw your "Uptown is Beautiful" mini-flyer here. I'm an artist/writer who's lived in and painted Uptown for over 5 years.

I may want to put a few of my pieces up. Whatdya think?

Unknown said...

Hey Lowell, That sounds like a mighty fine idea! My intention is to eventually make this a spot for all Uptown artists, not just lil 'ol me.
Send me whatcha got!

amanda said...

This is all your work? I love you even MORE now! We must create together some day soon!

Post a Comment