A special thanks to EAIM (http://edgewaterartists.com/) for selecting a couple pieces of my art to display on Granville at Broadway Ave. The Koi fish painting is sideways, I need to take an updated photo pronto.This is a fine program that benefits the the comminity by brightening up the retail districts of Edgewater and give residents and visitors something of interest to see, rather than just a forlorn empty space.
I would have VERY much preferred to display my work in Uptown, close to home where we need good news. Perhaps one day. I am placing my hopes that the next Alderman will be aware of what the arts can contribute to the culture of Uptown.
I guess another benefit is exposure for local artists. But to be honest exposure and a token will get ya a ride on the subway. (being sarcastic now) Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment