Artwork by Jeffrey Littleton
I am surprised all your pictures look pretty good and thats saying alot beacuse I could never guess you have such talent locked up in your stupit looking head. I must again say not bad for a fool like you...........
Well Well. Thanks "anonymous", I guess a compliment is a compliment.Even if it means being called stupid by someone who doesn't even know how to spell the word...har har har!Stupit is What Stupit Does...
2 comments:
I am surprised all your pictures look pretty good and thats saying alot beacuse I could never guess you have such talent locked up in your stupit looking head. I must again say not bad for a fool like you...........
Well Well. Thanks "anonymous", I guess a compliment is a compliment.
Even if it means being called stupid by someone who doesn't even know how to spell the word...har har har!
Stupit is What Stupit Does...
Post a Comment