Thursday, January 17, 2013

Interview on the North Town News Magazine



This is an interview by Avy Myers on his show. We covered about as much as you can about Uptown and art in about 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Will watch this video later, my volume is caput right now.
I tried this dynamic views format and its no good. The old format is still better. I like the signs and restoration work you are doing.

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Ive been to that peace garden in Buena Park, very cool. will have to see
what the mural looks like there.

You are right Jeff, the stretch of Broadway from Irving to Montrose is a SUPER
dead zone. Hopefully your art gallery idea works.

You are also right Jeff, reputation of an area is always the last thing to change.

Art is always a great thing to invest in, nothing better than creativity.

Unknown said...

I agree...nothing better, thanks!

Post a Comment